- Each topic consists of about 7 to 8 sentences, and about 25 new words and expressions.
- The whole course introduces around 550 of most frequently used words in daily life.
- EDC uses a communicative approach and places emphasis on learning communication skills.
- 188 key sentences make up the main structure of the course, around which situational dialogues are introduced, covering the most useful situations in real life.
- Language Points are explained in simple English and set out in a logical step-by-step order that is easy to understand. This is designed to give students the opportunity to gain confidence in using the most common vocabulary and grammar relevant to everyday situations.
This Material is also designed for group lessons students to learn Mandarin via live instruction for better pronunciation with teacher’s guidance for effectiveness.